- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding
Author Archives: christy
Busy with Seniors calling for an opportunity to play in the leaves. Families looking forward to getting their smiles captured for the seasonal cards that will soon adorn the walls of family and friends. I absolutely love my job and … Continue reading
Engagement Pics!! A gorgeous day was spent with these three and their pup (who was quite the trooper given the leg size!). Through the blustery chill they smiled and danced about as I gave little direction. I also had wonderful … Continue reading
Senior pictures have slowed down, Holiday pics are in full force and soon there will be a thick blanket of snow to intensify our senses. The White will replace the chilly blue that creeped in with fall. The colors did … Continue reading
This beautiful creature patiently waited while I juxtaposed her upon mossy stumps, under shaded trees and up against cold cement bridge pillars in search of the best lighting! We found it…along with a few random daisies and sandy covered elbows! … Continue reading