- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding
Category Archives: Photos
On a hill with a truck as a tri-pod! Posted by JCDreyStudios on Saturday, October 3, 2015
HELLO!! I’m sorry. It’s been awhile! My last post to this page brought back memories of a chilly day by the lake waiting to shoot a family gig. That was TWO years ago. Yesterday I had a session with a … Continue reading
Busy with Seniors calling for an opportunity to play in the leaves. Families looking forward to getting their smiles captured for the seasonal cards that will soon adorn the walls of family and friends. I absolutely love my job and … Continue reading
Engagement Pics!! A gorgeous day was spent with these three and their pup (who was quite the trooper given the leg size!). Through the blustery chill they smiled and danced about as I gave little direction. I also had wonderful … Continue reading