- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding
Category Archives: JCDreYStudios-PhOtO BLog
This beautiful creature patiently waited while I juxtaposed her upon mossy stumps, under shaded trees and up against cold cement bridge pillars in search of the best lighting! We found it…along with a few random daisies and sandy covered elbows! … Continue reading
The shutter on my camera is screaming in protest but I’m giddy with anticipation! Senior picture time and thus far it’s been a lot of fun! Prices are detailed above and right now the first senior to help me promote … Continue reading
Photo shoot in the woods yesterday. There were a lot of skeeters and an instance where a lady from Illinois almost ran over my amazing model but other than that, things ran smoothly. And hey- what fun would a … Continue reading
These kids were married in February but had their reception for fam and friends this past June. Congrats to Kathryne and Tony! This couple has been together for over 12 years! What an inspirational friendship!! To purchase any pics from … Continue reading
What a Gorgeous Winter Day to have a Wedding!!