- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding
Category Archives: The art hired out in trade of sorts
HELLO!! I’m sorry. It’s been awhile! My last post to this page brought back memories of a chilly day by the lake waiting to shoot a family gig. That was TWO years ago. Yesterday I had a session with a … Continue reading
This beautiful creature patiently waited while I juxtaposed her upon mossy stumps, under shaded trees and up against cold cement bridge pillars in search of the best lighting! We found it…along with a few random daisies and sandy covered elbows! … Continue reading
The shutter on my camera is screaming in protest but I’m giddy with anticipation! Senior picture time and thus far it’s been a lot of fun! Prices are detailed above and right now the first senior to help me promote … Continue reading
Daisy…..Daisy….Give Me Your Answer True… Polka? Absolutely! Ballroom Dancing?…I cannot say I had ever participated…until last night. I had the great opportunity to photograph this gorgeous crew of cats on their “Night Out”. The smiles, laughter, and handful of saucy … Continue reading