The Swap Meet was a bit of a bust…I think if I was to put all my pieces into a crate and slap a price on the front, I would have done better! Oh well! It was a great learning experience and there was amazing eye candy with collectors cars for the full 7 hours! Was able to sketch some for the Hudson show coming up as well. I think we’ll go a bit more abstract. Take the photo’s and push them as far as my gut will let me. Photoshop is still a huge intimidating challenge and frustrating conflict at the moment so I’ve avoided it for now. I’ll continue to play with the Gallery opps Windows came with and go from there. Lets see where this path leads!
- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding