Couldn’t pass this beauty up and decided to take a 30 minute detour. The colors and rustic wooden texture was toooo much to pass up. Mossy shingles dewy yet from the hazy misty day. I’m fascinated by the “Lost Culture” implied by these dilapidated buildings found all over western Wisconsin. It was all quite magical until I noticed a pile of human feces close to the premisise and realized I had perhaps treaded upon someone’s home…and there I stood ALONE in the middle of a HUGE bean field. The magic ceased and I was QUICKLY on my way-Full Sprint!
- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding