Senior pictures have slowed down, Holiday pics are in full force and soon there will be a thick blanket of snow to intensify our senses. The White will replace the chilly blue that creeped in with fall. The colors did seem to last longer this year which was amazing! The past two years have found me regretting the landslide of yearly life changes and feeling irritated by the lack of “normal” or consistencies in life. And in an obvious mockery of my ignorance, the season changed! The only things constant are also ever changing but out of necessity. I aim to grow in all I do yet hold desperately to the comfort zones of yesterdays ignorance. Learning is satiating but the unknown can be terrifying. I LOVE where Photography has taken me and am anxious to see how the other side of my lens evolves over the next year. Its a pretty cool hobby that seems to make others pretty happy too. Good luck to you in your adventures! Happy Holidays to all!
- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding