Busy with Seniors calling for an opportunity to play in the leaves. Families looking forward to getting their smiles captured for the seasonal cards that will soon adorn the walls of family and friends. I absolutely love my job and continue to feed off of the excitement from those on the other side of my lens. Every shoot is a learning experience and I’m eager to learn. Soon the snow will fly and creative measures will need be taken in order to keep the shooting spots exciting but this toooo is anticipated!
- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding