HELLO!! I’m sorry. It’s been awhile! My last post to this page brought back memories of a chilly day by the lake waiting to shoot a family gig. That was TWO years ago. Yesterday I had a session with a beautiful young woman and realized that while I’ve been indulging in photographic dreams of our new studio space, traveling to tropical venues and partaking in cross country trips for a future publication, that now…. again… the fall season is slowly creeping in. His vibrant yellow, orange and red hues highlight the crisp drops in temperature for gradual saturation. Snatch a scarf, warm hoodie and a reason to appreciate it for soon the snow will wrap the landscape tight with cooler air. Until then, stay warm!
- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding