- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding
Tag Archives: fence
This beautiful creature patiently waited while I juxtaposed her upon mossy stumps, under shaded trees and up against cold cement bridge pillars in search of the best lighting! We found it…along with a few random daisies and sandy covered elbows! … Continue reading
Lake Wazee; Ho Chunk For “Tall Pine”… A great weekend to play….as usual, if the camera wasn’t around the neck at all times…there was something to miss! If you have not already, you NEED to check out Lake Wazee outside … Continue reading
Couldn’t pass this beauty up and decided to take a 30 minute detour. The colors and rustic wooden texture was toooo much to pass up. Mossy shingles dewy yet from the hazy misty day. I’m fascinated by the “Lost Culture” implied by these dilapidated … Continue reading