- Super-Blood moon, Lunar Eclipse 2015
- Great to be back!
- “Fall is sneaking in…..”
- Bits of New Beginings-Amber, Justin and Dominic!
- Reflections of Seasonal Hunger
- And then those eyes came alive!
- Senior Picture Time!
- An afternoon with Mitch and Minnie!
- Frye-Binkowski Reception 6-23-2012
- Asher Wedding-February 4th, 2012
- Three-Month Dealio
- Yesterday They were Swimming….Tomorrow…Sledding
Tag Archives: Photos
Lake Wazee; Ho Chunk For “Tall Pine”… A great weekend to play….as usual, if the camera wasn’t around the neck at all times…there was something to miss! If you have not already, you NEED to check out Lake Wazee outside … Continue reading
Couldn’t pass this beauty up and decided to take a 30 minute detour. The colors and rustic wooden texture was toooo much to pass up. Mossy shingles dewy yet from the hazy misty day. I’m fascinated by the “Lost Culture” implied by these dilapidated … Continue reading
The Swap Meet was a bit of a bust…I think if I was to put all my pieces into a crate and slap a price on the front, I would have done better! Oh well! It was a great learning … Continue reading
Time for Some Water Sport! Finally had the opp to shoot my Brother….figure of speech of course and not one I would use in the same context now as I would have LOVED to twenty years ago! For someone who … Continue reading
Meet a handsome litte creature who has become a frequent flyer on the course at the Valley in Mondovi.